- Please prepare a TV, computer or mobile device where the entire family can gather together and worship in a godly atmosphere. Please dress appropriately for worship.
- Worship begins with praise. Please be ready to worship when praise begins and following along and praise God as you would at church.
- For worship orders when we are directed to stand, such as “silent prayer” and “benediction,” please stand as you would at church.
- Please clean or tidy your home to prepare for worship so that all of our attention can be directed to worshiping God.
- During the sermon, please concentrate on the preaching and respond with “Amen” if you are moved in your heart to do so.
- After worship, please put your offering in an envelope and set it aside to bring it to church later or you can send a check to church.
Evergreen Presbyterian Church
20 Andrews Rd., Hicksville, NY 11801
Please pray that the COVID-19 crisis will end quickly so that we can freely come to church to worship and praise God.